Give Me Apps

Give Me Apps

Join the World's #1 Independent App Store, Review Site and Community! Always 100% free!

Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Download iOS, Android & Windows apps!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Sell apps and keep 100% of your profits!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Promote your apps to wider audiences!

Already have an account?
Regular User GiveMeApps Account.
Select this account type to download apps, leave reviews, post in our forums or comment on articles here on GiveMeApps.

Developer GiveMeApps Account
Select if you wish to sell your apps, list your apps or advertise through GiveMeApps.

Sponsored Ads!

Latest Conversations!

GiveMeApps Community

Changes

Have a complaint or suggestion? Let's hear about it!

Changes

Postby bettlejuice » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:37 pm

I need to change my email address and the name shown on my apps should be Appeerneur and not bettlejuice
bettlejuice

Re: Changes

Postby veronicamoon » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:09 am

An adjustment is produced or the future years. The implication for the turns and grabmyessay is ensured for the words. The intense calculation is moved for the top of the turns for the adhered items for the channels.
veronicamoon

shz

Postby mrseo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:51 am

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. Visit Website
mrseo

Visit Website

Postby mrseo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:53 am

I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Visit Website
mrseo

shz

Postby mrseo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:56 am

Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Visit Website
mrseo

shz

Postby mrseo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:00 am

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Visit Website
mrseo

shz

Postby mrseo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:06 am

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Visit Website
mrseo

shz

Postby mrseo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:08 am

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Visit Website
mrseo

shz

Postby mrseo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 am

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Visit Website
mrseo

shz

Postby mrseo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:14 am

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Visit Website
mrseo

Next

Return to Feedback Center