Give Me Apps

Give Me Apps

Join the World's #1 Independent App Store, Review Site and Community! Always 100% free!

Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Download iOS, Android & Windows apps!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Sell apps and keep 100% of your profits!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Promote your apps to wider audiences!

Already have an account?
Regular User GiveMeApps Account.
Select this account type to download apps, leave reviews, post in our forums or comment on articles here on GiveMeApps.

Developer GiveMeApps Account
Select if you wish to sell your apps, list your apps or advertise through GiveMeApps.

GiveMeApps Community

Slightly big but she'll grow into it soon enough

We're all family here! Kick your feet up, relax and talk about anything!

Slightly big but she'll grow into it soon enough

Postby babyepoch » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:30 pm

I ordered the 3-6 month size for my 4 month old daughter since it was only $10, but it actually seems more like a 6-9 month size. Not complaining since she'll actually get more use out of it, but the outfit is great otherwise!

This outfit turned out too cute on my daughter, it fit her perfectly! I appreciated the packing of the outfit and the thank you note from the company. baby girl clothes boutique Very satisfied customer!

This package arrived and was wet on the inside like it was sealed wet I’m not sure! Item is very cute , but that’s about all! Needs to be packaged MUCH better!! Big disappointment!!!

Granddaughter will need to grow into this cute outfit so it hasn't been washed yet....but it seems to be made well and is cute as can be. Looks just like the pictures - Fast Shipping!

Adorable and good quality! My toddler loves it, very true to size.
The sweatpants are not fleece or fuzzy inside, they aren't too "soft" feeling, but they feel comfortable enough that I wouldn't call them scratchy. She loves them and hasn't complained- so must be alright!
babyepoch

Return to Off-Topic