Give Me Apps

Give Me Apps

Join the World's #1 Independent App Store, Review Site and Community! Always 100% free!

Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Download iOS, Android & Windows apps!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Sell apps and keep 100% of your profits!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Promote your apps to wider audiences!

Already have an account?
Regular User GiveMeApps Account.
Select this account type to download apps, leave reviews, post in our forums or comment on articles here on GiveMeApps.

Developer GiveMeApps Account
Select if you wish to sell your apps, list your apps or advertise through GiveMeApps.

GiveMeApps Community

Software for NEMT

Discuss anything related to other platforms! (Current & Legacy)

Software for NEMT

Postby wineis » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:46 pm

I figured that it is a great business opportunity. But from what I know the role of software is crucial there. Please, recommend some developers.
wineis

Re: Software for NEMT

Postby adventuretale » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:07 pm

You figured that just right. This is the greatest business opportunity during the lock-down and it will stay aloft after it. And I know just the website that should help you. Take a look at RouteGenie https://routegenie.com/ . You can find already existing solutions there and get custom software as well.
adventuretale

Postby wineis » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:23 am

Yeah. Thank you for reassuring me. These are great suggestions and great tips and tricks. I will send my friend request. The website is perfect for me.
wineis

Postby davidjame » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:48 pm

I thoroughly liked reading your article and found it to be quite informative. If you have any extra time, you are welcome to join me in playing run 3
davidjame

Return to Other Platforms